IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS ENTRY, I SHALL...
1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Tell you which colour you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you.
6. Tell you my favourite thing about you.
7. Tell you my least favourite thing about you.
8. Challenge you to post this on your journal.
1. What is your motto? (can be your own creation or another's.)
2. What is your favourite time of day (ie dusk, dawn, pitch black midnight, afternoon sun)
3. Is there a song you listen to repetitively ad nauseum? Which song, and why?
4. What is the best non-fandom book you've ever read? What made it affect you?
5. Where have you traveled recently, whether to the Bahamas or to the library or a concert?
6. Do you have any animals at home? (they needn't be tame)
7. What do you look for in a fanfic? ie angst, fluff, crack!fic, dark!fic, dub-con, gen etc.
( Read my answers... )
I must say that I did put in paragraphs from a fanfic so I wasn't totally surprised :D
BUT I did actually change all the names and replaced words like house elf and werewolf with other things, so it didn't go for JKR because of the names at least :D
I did also get Margaret Atwood when I took parts of Miss Invisible without any HP names in it. I have no idea who that lady is. Is she good? Why do I have the feeling she writes sappy romance novels?
Oh well... I'm off to go ukulele shopping XD
Choose a fandom and answer these questions:
One True Pairing Ship:
"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship:
Guilty Pleasure Ship:
"I dabble a little" Ship:
"It's like a car crash" Ship:
"Tickles my fancy but not sold just yet" Ship:
"Makes no canon sense but why the hell not" Ship:
"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship:
"When all is said and done" Ship:
( And the fandom I've chosen is....*drumroll* )
Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 10 songs that play.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful. Every hour we spent together lives within my heart.When She Loved Me - From Toy Story, sung by Sarah McLachland and perhaps others too? Guessed by starstruck1986 I gotta take a litte time. A litte time to think things over.I wanna know what love is - Foreigner. Guessed by hairsprayx12
- When it comes down to it, I doubt he would be the boy who lived.
- I know that last year. I asked for way too many things on my christmas wish list.
Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden. Wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werdenEngel - Rammstein, guessed by valkyriekat I am sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner. I am waiting at the counter for the man to pour the coffee. Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega, guessed by miffmiff Are you scared to walk through the hallway. Are you worried that the spider's run away.Save Ginny Weasley - Harry and the Potters, guessed by miffmiff
- All you gotta do is just walk away and pass me by. Don't acknowledge my smile when I try to say hello to you, yeah
Everybody needs a little time away,I heard her say, from each other.Hard to say I'm sorry - Chicago, guessed by starstruck1986 If you change your mind. I'll be first line. Honey I'm still freeTake a Chance on Me - Abba, guessed by starstruck1986
I must say, this random thingy really surprised me today. It did NOT give me the music I was expecting ;)
Ok, I also must admit I cheated a bit. I left out the Norwegian songs that popped up. And a couple of random christmas songs that I had forgotten to remove... I also left out 2 instrumental songs because writing the lyrics to them would be sort of impossible...
I hope you can forgive me?
In the Uruba tribe of Africa, children are named not only at birth but throughout their lives by their characteristics and the events that befall them.
For example, Hermione might be: She who has conquered books, but never intuition
And now, the meme:
* Name me! Comment to this post and provide one line for my name.
* Then post this meme in your journal and let your friends name you.
Ok, so I've been given 3 HP characters and I have to choose which one I want to shag, marry or push of a cliff.
I've had two awesome girls giving me characters and I'm posting both results here. I apologize to one certain wizard. You'll see who...
Characters given to be by starstruck1986
( Click to see my other choices... )
So if you'd like to get in the game, just give me a comment, and I'll choose 3 characters for you.
I was tagged by valkyriekat
First: If you've been tagged, you must write your answers in your own LJ and replace any question that you dislike with a new question.
Second: Tag eight people.
I tag: lindeluren jenna_alatariel lisawest99 o_k_go potterpsycho rivertempest shadowycat tamgerine wordfuzion nimrod_9
(I know it's 10, but most of them have already been tagged by valkyriekat anyway...haha)
OMG I suck at these things. I have the stupidest answers because I don’t actually think about things like this all the time. But I’ll do my best. Excuse me if I turn the answers into a joke…
( Meme... )
1. Pick 20 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to http://www.imdb.com/, and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No cheating!
( go on if you dare... )
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I play a lot of instruments, but I always want to learn how to play a new one.
2. Most of my ideas to my fics come to me while driving (or when I’m at places I really shouldn’t think about stuff like that…)
3. I'm a review whore... I truly squee at any comment to my fics (even before I read it...)
4. My house is always a mess.
5. I almost always postpone things to the last minute.
6. I spend way too much time on Farmville and School of Wizardy...
Idea taken from whitestar_alpha
and I must say the result is shocking.... (yeah right)
Shipper? Who? Me??? ROFLMAO!
But I DO NOT write Drarry!!!!!
Your result for The Fan Fiction Personality Test...
Slash, pairings and Playboy plot bunnies.
You are very likely female, and you very likely examine characters for their "slashability". Though you insist that your stories don't circle around love and sex between attractive characters, they do.
It is also likely familiar to you that at a certain point in your story, a character (or more) discovers that he (and rarely even she) is gay, and starts a relationship with another character.
Your fanfiction meets the taste of many, especially if your pairing happens to be between two attractive males that are straight in canon.
You probably wrote something about Harry Potter falling in love with Draco Malfoy, Legolas starting a secret romance with Aragorn or Obi Wan being a sex sklave of Han Solo. If not, you probably still consider to do it.
Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Depends on who you're asking I guess...
What do you want most for Christmas?
Snape? or Lupin? lol... what would hubby say???
Do you believe in Father Christmas?
What is your favorite food at Christmas?
this weird lamb dish we make. Salted, dried and then watered out and cooked ribs from sheep or lamb. It's so delicious!
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
Not at all! I'm almost freaking out, and then crawling into my little bubble instead of actually do it...
What is your favorite Christmas song?
I have twol: The Christmas song (chestnuts roasting) the New Kids on the Block version! and All I want for christmas by Draco and the Malfoys :D I love that I now can listen to this and it's actually the season for it!
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
What is your best memory of Christmas?
It's usually the same every year, so just the whole smell of christmas in my parent's house and spending time with family and everyone is in a good mood etc. The time I got a baritonesax is not a bad memory either ;)
What do you look forward to most at Christmas?
Meeting friends I don't see on a regular basis.
What are you doing for Christmas this year?
Traditional celebration on the 24th with dinner, presents etc with hubby, parents and mother-in-law. Too bad my sister can't be here :(
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Guess I would have to say hubby, but if Severus or Remus suddenly stood there, who am I to refuse them a kiss??? lol
What kind of Christmas tree do you have?
Spruce? is that what it's called?
Do you take part in a secret santa
On LJ, yes. In RL, no
Do you go to any Christmas parties?
My grandmother's every year at the 26th
Have you ever had a white Christmas?
About half the time. (I just used Kat's answer)
How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
Whenever I feel like it. Usually laaaaate. On Christmas eve on the other hand I get up at about 8 am to take my blanket to the couch and watch children's shows on TV all day before the whole Christmas thing starts.
Do you still get a stocking?
Have never really used that. Just sporadically
How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?
Not many... sometimes none. This year 3 or 4 ;)
What is your Christmas wish?
Kat, can I copy yours? lol
Or I'll just go with hoping that my life will be less hectic from now on and that my job situation gets a lot better after everyone has chilled during Christmas?